Monday, December 5, 2011

Birthday Extravaganza Part 1

Ainsley celebrated her birthday at school on Thursday, November 17th.  Both Mama and Daddy came to school to help.  We were excited to see her interact with the other students!  

Turns out she's a loner.  And a fashionista.  
She got to wear the special birthday hat.  It lasted about two minutes.  
Sitting and listening during carpet time.  
She was the special helper with the calendar.  
There was shenanigans going on while they did the calendar.  I think the parent helpers were supposed to take care of that.  I couldn't.  I was too busy with the camera.  
The special helper gets to put out the "Jesus candle" after listening to the Bible story.  

Lining up to go outside for recess.  I just loved the little girl in front of her!  
Praying before the special birthday snack.  
She just ate the frosting. 
Standing on the chair as the kids sang the birthday song.  


No comments:

Post a Comment