![]() |
| Ainsley was surfing. We've seen the Disney Channel's new surfer movie quite a few times recently. |
Ainsley:
Is this Reese? [We were driving in downtown Saginaw next to the Civic Center.]
Did you see that impressive bird? [Moments after a koosh ball beaned her in the head during baseball practice.]
You can't be mad. I drew on my legs, but I drew JESUS!
This is my magical, fairy, baby petal. What can I do with it? [What?? I have no idea how to answer that question.]
Durham just scared me out of my crap! [Almost, girlfriend. Almost.]
Not technically. [When asked if she wanted to head home from our walk.]
I don't want to do my best. I just want the cupcakes. [At the end of her baseball practice.]
![]() |
| Durham wanted to surf as well. We need to work on his form. |
Here's a ticket. [After passing me a post-it note.]
Come back! [Whenever Mom or Dad leave the house.]
Car go beep, beep! [While trying to press the red alarm button on my keyless entry.]
Goodbye house! [Whenever we leave the house.]
Come, Lord Jesus... [He takes the lead in the dinner prayer now.]
Yea! [At the end of every dinner prayer.]
He's stuck in there! [Upon seeing the Tropical Smoothie banana man dancing near the road.]


Your kids crack me up! I love Ainsley's wise words about not doing her best and just wanting the cupcake...we've all been there ;)
ReplyDeleteI know! She's never been one to fool when it comes to exercise vs. eating.
ReplyDelete