Thursday, May 23, 2013
Their Sayings: Post 2
Durham:
Just so you know, Durham is at that point when he's starting to say more complex sentences. Every sentence sends this mama's heart a fluttering. The following sayings might not mean much to you, but they are super special to me. :)
Turn the light on! I brush teeth. (I was trying to get him out of the bathroom.)
Great job! Yea! (When I was putting on his shoes for him.)
My shoes under the bed? No. My shoes in toy box? No. (While searching for his shoes.)
Uh oh! Car go WAY fast! (Talking to himself while playing.)
Don't leave. I gonna cry. (When Mama was trying to go out to dinner.)
I kiss the baby? (He's starting to notice her and want to interact with her now.)
I play basketball!! (To neighbors in their driveways as we pass by while going for a walk.)
Ainsley:
Ainsley can do this. Ainsley can do this. (While practicing batting with Daddy. She's started talking in the third person when she needs to pump herself up.)
You and Daddy should go on a date tonight. I'll come with you and take pictures of you kissing. IT WILL BE YOUR FIRST KISS.
Mom thinks the neighbors are going to call CPS. (See the last post about that one.)
I didn't want to wear the sweatshirt so I changed when I got to school. (Telling my why she was wearing just her spaghetti strap tank top at school. This is against the dress code. My daughter is ALREADY violating the dress code behind my back.)
When I grow up, I'm going to live in the hotels in Florida. You can come visit me if you want.
Ok. I'll eat a healthy snack after nap, but then I get ice cream after supper. (This child is always negotiating.)
But if I eat my grilled cheese, where will my fingers dance?
I try to be good, but sometimes I just CAN'T think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment