Friday, July 29, 2011

Maternity Leave: The Great Days!

This maternity leave wasn't all bad though.  There were good days.  There were even great days.  I was home with my two kids.  I had to make the best of all this together time.  Here are some photos of special moments we had during the 11 weeks I was on maternity leave. 

Ainsley loved to get her hair done.
Good thing Mama loves to do her hair!  
Ainsley was very eager to share even her
most precious possession with her brother.
We did a lot of cooking.  One of Ainsley's favorite
things to do is helping in the kitchen.
The older Durham got, the less he would cry.
Check out this happy guy!  
She's the most darling creature I've ever seen.  
Full of energy.  You'd think she'd feel jealous about
all the attention the baby was getting.
Not her.  She's got things to do!
Tim would take Durham for me so I could do special things with Ainsley.  
It finally got warmer!  Durham and Ainsley loved their double stroller.
Ainsley loves to show her little brother how to do tummy time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment